Monday, November 5, 2012

These Boots are Made for Walking


I purchased these boots for 20% off a couple of weeks ago at Shopbop's Friends and Family Sale. They were beautiful... but unfortunately my foot slipped out of the heel every time I took a step. SO disappointing! I thought about wearing 5 socks every time I put them on, but then that would be super ridiculous to have cramped feet all in the name of cute boots, right? So away they went. I mean, if I am going to invest in a pair of leather booties, they better be gorgeous and comfortable.

Which brings me to the next two options. I have been constantly pouring over my go-to websites looking for those next pair of perfect (but reasonably priced) boots. This has been such a hard task! And it has taken over my thoughts. Its all I think about. Finding those perfect pair of luggage leather boots that can be casual and a bit more fancy with the right stylin'.

So will it be these?? As seen on Sydney of The Daybook Blog, here. They look super cute on her! But then again, so does everything.



Or these??




I can't decide!! Since I am such a fan of online shopping, I can always buy both and then return, return, return if they aren't as amazing as I imagine they will be on my feet. I plan on wearing these this Fall/Winter (we don't really have a distinct difference in down here in Houston) with dark skinny jeans and a cozy sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment