Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Funday

 J, Clayton, James, and Me watching the Texans game (7-1 baby!)

 Shannon, J, and me- Family Photo

The cheesy masterpiece.

Sunday Funday has become somewhat of a tradition at our apartment during the fall and winter months. In the summer, I actually miss it. NFL Football, beer, and our pick of whatever non-diet food we happen to make that day. In the past we have celebrated this holiday with queso, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, wings... (sensing a theme??)

Today we celebrated the Texans victory (21-9!) over the Buffalo Bills with my personal favorite, nachos. We tend to go all out during these meals- two different kinds of queso, three different types of cheese, not to mention a selection of delicious toppings. 

I feel like these days make me appreciate the hours of football watching just a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment