Monday, December 3, 2012

New for the Night and Customer Christmas Party

Renting dresses is seriously the best thing on the planet. I mean, there are tons of dresses in my closet that I have only worn once (shameful to say). Therefore, whoever thought up the idea to rent dresses to people for a fraction of what they cost was a genius.

Enter- New for the Night. One of my friends had rented a dress from them earlier this fall for a wedding and told me how awesome and pain free it was. So I decided to check it out. And, I am so glad I did! I got this gorgeous  gown for a customer Christmas party I was attending and it worked out perfectly. They are located on Westheimer in Houston so I was able to make  an appointment at their show room and try on dresses to see what sizes and styles worked for me before I took the plunge and purchased.

Our Christmas party was so fun and my date cleans up well, don't you think!?


No comments:

Post a Comment